Thursday, January 31, 2019

Hey Love Treat Box

Hello all,
Today I have a treat box for you, I'm using my product of the week.
The Hey Love stamp set, today I'm using the Alligator another cutie from this set.

I started out with one of our Kraft Pillow Boxes.
I then tied a piece of Lemon Lime twist ribbon around the box, 
securing it with snail adhesive in the front.

I then cut out a heart using the biggest stitched heart (this one only does the stitching), you have to cut a little border around it to cut it out. I used Whisper White cardstock.
I stamped the Alligator in Memento Black ink and colored him in using the light and dark Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends. I used Light Real Red Stampin' Blend to color in his hat. 

I cut out the background hearts using the Be Mine Stitched Framelits
using Lovely Lipstick Cardstock.
I cut it in half and adhered a piece to each side of the Heart using Snail Adhesive.
I used that same framelit and cut out some hearts using Glimmer Paper and Lovely Lipstick Foil Paper (A free item, during Sale-A-Bration and selling out quickly)
I adhere them around the Alligator using the Fine Tip glue pen.
I adhered it to the front of the box using Stampin Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment in Lovely Lipstick ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut it out using the thinnest Stitched Rectangle Framelit, and adhered it under the heart with a Mini Stampin' Dimensional.
I put some Valentine chocolates inside of mine, What will you put in yours?


Sale-A-Bration is the best time to purchase the Starter Kit

During Sale A-Bration, you've got two Starter Kit options- both are amazing.
Option #1 includes $175 in product of your choice for $99. 
Option #2 also includes $175 in product of your choice plus this beautiful Tote (a $50 value) for just $129. Both options ship for free! 


If your a Beginner crafter or Avid crafter this deal is for you!
There are many benefits to joining my team!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024-2025 Annual Catalog Sneak Peeks

Hello everyone! Who is ready for some sneak peeks into some of the new products coming May 1st?  I have been playing with my new products an...