Monday, January 7, 2019

Humming Along Bundle

Hello all,
Today I have one of my favorite Stamp sets in the Occasion catalog on page 36.
This is one of my favorites because it reminds me of my father. He loved humming birds, he had humming bird feeders in his yard and would sit a watch them for hours.
For my card I used the Humming Along Bundle

I love that you can cut the humming bird out with a framelit, the tag is pretty awesome too!

I started out with a 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" Daffodil Delight cardbase.
I then stamped the Hibiscus image with Memento Black ink on a 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Whisper White Cardstock. I colored in the Hibiscus using the light and dark Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends and Light Lovely Lipstick for the center. 
I then used the Light and Dark Old Olive Blends for the stem and leaves.  
I cut out the bigger leaf using the coordinating framelit and popped it up using a stampin' dmensional.
I used Lovely Lipstick, Highland Heather, Smoky Slate, Bermuda Bay and Old Olive light and dark blends on the Humming Bird. I cut the humming bird out with the framelit and popped him up with dimensionals and placed him to look like he's drinking from the Hibiscus.
I Googled a humming bird image and tried to match the image, how did I do?
Well at least I tried LOL. 
I added a 2" x 4 1/4" piece of Gingham Gala DSP. Another one of my favorites.
I stamped the sentiment in Lovely Lipstick ink and cut it out with the label framelit that comes with the bundle. I used dimensionals to adhere it to the front of the card.
I am happy with the way the card turned out, I hope you do too.
If you have any questions please comment.
Thanks for stopping by



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024-2025 Annual Catalog Sneak Peeks

Hello everyone! Who is ready for some sneak peeks into some of the new products coming May 1st?  I have been playing with my new products an...