Saturday, January 12, 2019

Humming along Bundle

This week I have been featuring my product of the week,
The Humming Along Bundle
                                 

Here is a recap of all of the projects I shared.

I used the  Stamparatus and did the hinge step on this card.

I used the Hummingbird Framelit Dies that come in the bundle and 
colored the flower and hummingbird with various Stampin' Blends.

This one I used the New Rectangled Stitched Framelit Dies and

I think this might be my favorite because of the colors! 
I used the Hummingbird Framelits and the Rectangle Stitched Framelits along with The FREE Butterfly Gala DSP.
I hope you liked my projects this week.
Be sure and stop back by on Monday and I'll have a new product of the week and some more projects to share with you.

Is your wish list too long? The starter kit is the best deal in the catalog.
During Sale-A-Bration you have two kits to choose from.

Option #1 $175 in product of your choice for $99 plus FREE shipping.
Option #2 $175 in product of your choice, plus the beautiful Craft & Carry Tote for $129 and FREE shipping.


Click here to purchase the Starter Kit










No comments:

Post a Comment

2024-2025 Annual Catalog Sneak Peeks

Hello everyone! Who is ready for some sneak peeks into some of the new products coming May 1st?  I have been playing with my new products an...