Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Meant To Be Valentine Card

Hello all,
This week my product of the week is Featuring the Meant to Be Bundle.
Today I have a card for you,
This card starts out with a 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"  Crumb Cake card base folded in half.
I layered a 5 1/4" x 4'" piece of  Crumb Cake on top of the card base with Stampin Dimensionals.
Cut a piece of Lovely Lipstick 5 ¼ x 2 ¼”, then cut the All My Love Designer Series Paper 5" x 2” and layered it to the Lovely Lipstick piece.
Wrap two strands of the Burlap Ribbon around the layered pieces and tie in a bow. 
Layer to the card using stampin' Dimensionals.
Cut out a Whisper White heart with the Be Mine Stitched Framelits. Stamp the sentiment in Lovely Lipstick Ink. Cut out the stitched heart in Lovely Lipstick Cardstock and cut the center out to create the frame. Attach the frame with Mini Glue Dots and insert the full heart to the center.
To finish it off add some Rhinestones to the top rightside of the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment

2024-2025 Annual Catalog Sneak Peeks

Hello everyone! Who is ready for some sneak peeks into some of the new products coming May 1st?  I have been playing with my new products an...