Thursday, January 17, 2019

Butterfly Gala Notecard

Hello all
My product of the week has been the Butterfly Gala Bundle.
I have been enjoying working with these products.

I have a notecard for you today.
I Started with a Whisper White Notecard.
Then cut the Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper 3 x 3” and layered Lemon Lime Twist Ruffled Ribbon across the top. 
I adhered them to the card using snail adhesive.

I stamped the sentiment in Basic Black Ink across the top of the card just above the ribbon.
Next I added a piece of the Whisper White Flax Ribbon to the center of the DSP. 
Using the Duet Butterfly Punch, I punched out a large butterfly with Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock. 
I attached it to the center with a Stampin’ Dimensionals.

I stamped the small butterfly in Black Ink Twice and then stamped the solid color in Lemon Lime Twist Ink and punched them out with the Duet Butterfly Punch. 
I layered one to the Large butterfly using a mini dimensional. 
I adhered the other with a Stampin’ Dimensional to the top of the card. 
To finish it off I added a White Bakers Twine Bow to the center butterfly with a Mini Glue Dot and added some Rhinestones.
I made this card in one of my training sessions.
Don't you just love it? I love the Lemon Lime Twist color, how about you?


Is your wish list too long? The starter kit is the best deal in the catalog.
During Sale-A-Bration you have two kits to choose from.

Option #1 $175 in product of your choice for $99 plus FREE shipping.
Option #2 $175 in product of your choice, plus the beautiful Craft & Carry Tote for $129 and FREE shipping.





No comments:

Post a Comment

2024-2025 Annual Catalog Sneak Peek- Unbounded Love

Hello everyone! Today I'm so excited to share a sneak peek with you. I've used the Unbounded Love stamp set & dies along with th...