Sunday, January 20, 2019

Butterfly Gala Cards

Hello all,
I have been busy taking a online training this weekend and I made some cards using my product of the week. The Butterfly Gala Bundle.
Here is a peek at what I made.
I love the Balmy Blue in this card.

This box has a Kit Kat Chocolate bar inside.

I like the Black and White with the pop of Lemon Lime Twist in this one.

Pretty in Purple

Love the layers on this card.

This card screams Spring! So pretty.
We have some very talented Stampin' Up! Demonstrators, that create these projects for us, while giving us some amazing training.
#creativeconventiononline

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024-2025 Annual Catalog Sneak Peeks

Hello everyone! Who is ready for some sneak peeks into some of the new products coming May 1st?  I have been playing with my new products an...