Thursday, January 24, 2019

Meant To Be Fancy Fold Card

Hello All,
Today I have a Fancy Fold card for you using my product of the week.
The Meant To Be Bundle.
This card is a fancy fold. 
I started out with a 6 3/4" x 5 1/2" Powder Pink card base and scored the long side at 2 1/2".
The center flap is 7 1/2" x 2 1/4" with the long side scored at 4 1/4".
I cut a piece of the All My Love DSP 2 1/4" x 5 1/4" and adhered it to the front panel.
I cut another piece of DSP 4" x 5 1/4" and adhered it to the inside.
I then adhered the center flap to the inside. I cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock at 2" x 4" and adhered it to the inside flap. This is where you can write your message.
I used the Be Mine Stitched Framelits and cut out a Balmy Blue small and scalloped heart. I also cut a Whisper White Heart and stamped the sentiment in Lovely Lipstick ink. I adhered the two bigger hearts to the flap using snail adhesive. I placed the small heart right at the edge of the flap and adhered it with a Stampin' Dimensional. This is where you tuck the flap under to hold the card closed. 
You untuck the flap to open the card.
This card is very easy to make but yet so pretty and fancy!
I hope you like it.



Would like to join my team?
Click here to see the benefits of joining my team.
If you have any questions feel free to comment below, email or message me.
email: lcdesigns1@comcast.net or you can Click here to join.
Sale-A-Bration is the best time to join my team.

During Sale A-Bration, you've got two Starter Kit options- both are amazing.
Option #1 includes $175 in product of your choice for $99 plus FREE shipping.
Option #2 also includes $175 in product of your choice plus this beautiful Tote (a $50 value) for just $129 and ships for free!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024-2025 Annual Catalog Sneak Peek- Unbounded Love

Hello everyone! Today I'm so excited to share a sneak peek with you. I've used the Unbounded Love stamp set & dies along with th...