Friday, February 1, 2019

Hey Love Mini Treat Bag

Hello all,
Today I'm featuring my product of the week The Hey Love Stamp Set.
I am using the cute Otter on my project.
I made these treat bags for my grandchildrens teachers. 
We filled them with assorted Valentine chocolates.
The foil paper was hard to photograph, so I took a picture with the flash here and one without the flash at the bottom. This paper is really beautiful, it changes colors.

I started out with a 5 ¼" x 7 ½" piece of Grapefruit Grove Foil sheet. I scored the short side at 1", then scored the long side at ½" , 1 ½" , 4" and 5".
I used the small heart from the Be Mine Framelits and cut out a heart on each side, to create the handle.
I cut the score lines (below the 1" score line) on the long side up to the 1" score line. Then cut out the small square out. I cut each tab at a angle. See photo below.

Add tear and tape to the long tab and secure to the other end. Fold the bottom tabs in and adhere with tear and tape.

I stamped the otter using Memento Black ink and colored him in using the Light and Dark Crumb Cake Stampin Blends. I used the Light Real Red for the heart and Dark Balmy Blue for the thought bubble and watermarks. I cut him out using the Small Stitched Rectangle Framelit, I cut the next size larger out in Night of Navy and layered the two together. With the negitive piece I created the frame, I cut the frame to fit the size of the treat bag and glued it to the bag. I then added the Layered Otter to the bag using Stampin' Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment on Whisper White cardstock in Real Red ink and cut it out using the smallest Oval Framelit and adhered it behind the Otter with a Mini Stampin' Dimensional.
To close the Treat bag I threaded Night of Navy Gingham ribbon through the hearts and tied a bow.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lighter Than Air- Swap Card

Hello everyone! Today I have the card I made for my swaps for On Stage in Houston. I made 40 of these cards to swap with 40 others. I used t...