Monday, January 14, 2019

Butterfly Gala Bundle

Hello all,
Happy Monday! New week, new product of the week!
This week I am featuring the Butterfly Gala Bundle, This Bundle includes the Butterfly Gala Stamp Set and the Butterfly Duet Punch.
There are 4 different Butterfly Stamps that match the punch.
During Sale-A-Bration, with a qualifying order you can earn the
 Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper. You can also use the punch on some of the papers.

My project for today, that beautiful DSP does all of the work for this simple card.
I started out with a 8 1/2"x 5 1/2" Basic Black card base and folded it in half.
I then cut a piece of the Botanical Butterfly DSP 3 3/4" x 5", I colored in two of the Butterflies using Light and Dark Highland Heather and Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends. I adhered it to the card base using Snail Adhesive.
The other two Butterflies I punched out from another sheet of the DSP and attached to the card using Stampin Dimensionals. They look like they are flying, don't they?
I stamped the sentiment in Highland Heather ink on Whisper White Cardstock and cut it out using the new Rectangle Stitched Framelit Dies. and adhered that to the card using Stampin Dimensionals.
I love the Rectangle Stitched Framelit Dies!

Don't forget the inside of your card.
I Stamped the sentiment and Butterflies in Memento Black Ink and Colored the Butterflies in with Light and Dark Lovely Lipstick Stampin Blends.

Is your wish list too long? The starter kit is the best deal in the catalog.
During Sale-A-Bration you have two kits to choose from.

Option #1 $175 in product of your choice for $99 plus FREE shipping.
Option #2 $175 in product of your choice, plus the beautiful Craft & Carry Tote for $129 and FREE shipping.


Click here to purchase the Starter Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024-2025 Annual Catalog Sneak Peeks

Hello everyone! Who is ready for some sneak peeks into some of the new products coming May 1st?  I have been playing with my new products an...