Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Hey Love Card

Hello all,
Today I have a new product of the week.
The Hey Love Stamp Set. I love the cute little characters in this set. Their so cute!

For this card I started out with a 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" Real Red card base folded in half.
I cut a piece of the All My Love DSP 2" x 5 1/2" and adhered it to the left side of the card.
I cut out a Melon Mambo Stitched Rectangle, adhered it to the card using snail adhesive.

I cut out the next size smaller Stitched Rectangle in Whisper White cardstock, stamped the Ape in Memento Black ink. I colored him in using Light and Dark Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends. I colored his heart in using Light Real Red Stampin' Blend. I then stamped the sentiment in Real Red ink.
I adhered it to the Melon Mambo Stitched Rectangle.
I finished off the card by adding some Lovely Lipstick Enamel Dots.

There are some more cute little critters in this stamp set, adorable and perfect for your childs valentines too. 
Come back tomorrow for another project featuring this set.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024-2025 Annual Catalog Sneak Peek- Unbounded Love

Hello everyone! Today I'm so excited to share a sneak peek with you. I've used the Unbounded Love stamp set & dies along with th...