Friday, January 18, 2019

Butterfly Gala Card

Hello all,
Today I have another card featuring the Butterfly Gala Bundle.

 Here's my card!
My 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" card base is Gorgeous Grape cardstock.
I cut a piece of The Highland Heather Gingham Gala DSP at 2' x 4 1/4" and adhered it to the center of the card base.
 I cut a piece of Basic Black cardstock at 3 1/2" x 5",
then tied a Whisper White Polka Dot ribbon bow around it and adhered it to the front of the card. 
I punch out a 1 3/4" Whisper White circle and a 2" Highland Heather Circle, layered them together.
I stamped the sentiment in Gorgeous Grape ink and added the layered circles to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.

I stamped the butterflies in Memento Black ink on whisper White cardstock and colored them in with Balmy Blue, Light Highland Heather and Dark Highland Heather Stampin' Blends.
I punched them out using the Duet Butterfly punch. I adhere the larger one with Stampin' Dimensionals and the smaller one with Mini Stampin' Dimensionals. To finish it off I added some Rhinestones to the large butterfly.
I added a 5 1/4" x 4" Whisper White piece of cardstock to the inside of the card.
I stamped the sentiment in Gorgeous Grape ink, I punched the large Butterfly out using the Gingham Gala DSP and adhered it using Tombow liquid Glue. 
                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lighter Than Air- Swap Card

Hello everyone! Today I have the card I made for my swaps for On Stage in Houston. I made 40 of these cards to swap with 40 others. I used t...