Friday, January 11, 2019

Humming Bird Card

All week I've been showing you projects featuring my product of the week.
For this card I started out with a Daffodil Delight card base 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" folded in half
I then cut a piece of the Gingham Gala 6" x 6" Designer series paper at 2 3/4" x 4".
I cut out a Whisper White Stitched Rectangle layered them both on the front of the card.
I stamped the Humming Bird in Memento Black Ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored it in using Smoky Slate, Highland Heather and Real Red Stampin' Blends. Then cut it out using the coordinating framelit.
I cut out another rectangle in Whisper White and stamped the sentiment in Highland Heather Ink.
I adhered it to the front of the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
To finish it off I added some of the Gingham Gala Adhesive Sequins.

Sale-A-Bration is the best time to purchase the Starter Kit

During Sale A-Bration, you've got two Starter Kit options- both are amazing.
Option #1 includes $175 in product of your choice for $99. 
Option #2 also includes $175 in product of your choice plus this beautiful Tote (a $50 value) for just $129. Both options ship for free! 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024-2025 Annual Catalog Sneak Peek- Unbounded Love

Hello everyone! Today I'm so excited to share a sneak peek with you. I've used the Unbounded Love stamp set & dies along with th...