Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Humming Along Card, Using the Stamparatus

This week I am featuring the Humming Along Bundle.
On Monday I showed you how to make a card, Using the framelits.
Today I have a card for you that I used the Stamparatus.
I used the technique called the hinge step.

I started out with Gorgeous Grape ink and stamped Thank You, I moved the plate down one hinge stamped it again and repeated until I was at the end of the paper. I then place my stamp under the first Thank You and used Highland Heather ink and repeated the same process.
Here is a closer picture of the stamped images using the hinge step.

Here is the finished card, Hope you like it and that you try the hinge step too.

The card base is Gorgeous grape 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" folded in half.
The Whisper White layer is 5 1/4" x 4".
I then Stamped my Humming Bird with memento ink and colored him in using Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate, Highland Heather I used light and dark of each color except Pumpkin Pie, 
I used light only.
I added some glitter enamel dots for a little bling.


Sale-A-Bration is the best time to purchase the Starter Kit

During Sale A-Bration, you've got two Starter Kit options- both are amazing.
Option #1 includes $175 in product of your choice for $99. 
Option #2 also includes $175 in product of your choice plus this beautiful Tote (a $50 value) for just $129. Both options ship for free! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024-2025 Annual Catalog Sneak Peeks

Hello everyone! Who is ready for some sneak peeks into some of the new products coming May 1st?  I have been playing with my new products an...