Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Meant To Be Gift Box

Hello all,
Recently I had a promotion, one of my Lucky Charms team members promoted to Bronze Elite.
When my members promote for the first time I give them a Charm bracelet and a charm.
Everytime they promote to a new level they get another charm for their bracelet.
I needed a gift box for the bracelet, so I created one.
The Meant to be bundle was perfect since my logo has hearts in it I needed some hearts.
The first charm they receive for their bracelet is a heart as well.
Here is the box I came up with.
I love the way it came out!
My logo colors are Teal and Pink so I just had to use Coastal Cabana and Melon Mambo.
The  How Sweet It Is DSP was perfect, it had my colors in it as well.
I started off making the bottom of my box with a 5 1/2" x 5" piece of Coastal Cabana Cardstock and scored each side at 1". I then cut each corner tab to create the tabs for my box.
 I adhered them using Tombow Liquid Glue. 
I used 5" x 4 1/2" a piece of How Sweet It Is DSP and scored each side at 1/2", 
cut and adhered it the same as the bottom.
I used the Be Mine Stitched Framelit Dies and cut out a Melon Mambo large heart a Coastal Cabana Meduim size Heart and layered that under a Whisper White Scalloped Heart. I also used the Dazzaling Diamonds Glimmer paper and cut out the group of hearts. I layered them all together and adhered them to the box using stampin dimensionals. I added a Banner on Top and stamped Congrats in Melon Mambo ink using the Bunch of Banners Framelits dies and the Banners For You Stamp Set.
I then finished it off using some retired Coastal Cabana Ribbon, but you could use the Coastal Cabana and Granny Apple Green Reversable Ribbon as well. I used it to hold the bracelet inside the box.
I made a insert for the inside of the box to hold the bracelet in place.
I used a 4 1/2" x 4" piece of Coastal Cabana and scored each side at 1/2". I burnished the score lines,  punch two holes at the top using a small punch, I threaded the ribbon through, place the insert into the box then added the bracelet and tied a bow to secure it.
Don't you just love the way it came out?
Here is Deanna receiving her gift for promoting to Bronze Elite.
I made some extras because I have a feeling I have some more promotions coming soon.

If you would like to join my team, There are many benefits to joining my team!
Click here to see the benefits of joining my team.
If you have any questions feel free to comment below, email or message me.
email: lcdesigns1@comcast.net or you can Click here to join.
Sale-A-Bration is the best time to join my team.

During Sale A-Bration, you've got two Starter Kit options- both are amazing.
Option #1 includes $175 in product of your choice for $99 plus FREE shipping.
Option #2 also includes $175 in product of your choice plus this beautiful Tote (a $50 value) for just $129 and ships for free!
Be sure and come back tomorrow for another project using the Meant To Be Bundle.


No comments:

Post a Comment

2024-2025 Annual Catalog Sneak Peeks

Hello everyone! Who is ready for some sneak peeks into some of the new products coming May 1st?  I have been playing with my new products an...