Friday, January 25, 2019

Meant To Be Gift Bag

Today I have a gift bag for you. This bag is tall and slender. 
Perfect for bottles, I have a mini bottle of Sparkling Cider in mine.
These would make cute favors for a Bridal Shower and you could add a mini bottle of Champagne.
I started out with a piece of 12" x 12"  All My Love DSP, scored the long side at 2 3/4", 5 1/2", 8 1/4" and 11". Then scored the short side at 2". If there is a pattern to your DSP, you want the 2" score at the bottom. This will be the bottom of the bag.
I then cut each score line at the bottom to the 2" score line and cut out the small square, like the picture below
Add adhesive to the long flap and fold over to the other side to form your bag.
Fold the bottom flaps in a adhere using Tombow Liquid Glue.
For the tag I cut a piece of Soft Seafoam at 2" x 6 1/2" and scored it at 2". 
I punched one end with the Trio Banner Punch.
I cut out a Balmy Blue Stitched Circle (2nd largest) and adhered it to a Pearlized Doilie. 
I adhered that to the Soft Seafoam piece. 
I then cut out a Soft Seafoam Scalloped Heart (I only took the center out), a Lovely Lipstick Heart and used only the center heart and a Sparkle Glimmer Heart and used just the frame piece.
 I adhered these two together by placing Stampin Dimensionals where the two pieces meet.
I adhered the Soft Seaform heart with snail adhesive and the Lovely Lipstick/Sparkle Glimmer heart with the Dimensionals to the circle.
I stamped the sentiment in Lovely Lipstick ink on Whisper White cardstock and cut it out with a Stitched Oval, I added a mini Glimmer Heart to the oval as well. 
I adhered it to the center with Stampin Dimensionals.
I folded the banner over the top of the bag at the score line and closed the bag 
with a Gold Library Clip. 
I finished it off by making a bow with Lovely Lipstick Ribbon and attached it using a glue dot.
Can you think of any thing else that would go inside this bag?




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2024-2025 Annual Catalog Sneak Peeks

Hello everyone! Who is ready for some sneak peeks into some of the new products coming May 1st?  I have been playing with my new products an...