Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Butterfly Gala Box

Today I have a gift box for you, using my product of the week.

This gift box is easy to make and can hold a lot of goodies.
I started out with a piece of 8 1/2" x 9 1/2" Basic Black Cardstock. I scored the long side at 2 3/4" and 6 3/4", then scored the short side at 2 3/4" and 5 3/4".
Cut the score lines up, then cut the flaps diagonially. 
This is what your piece of cardstock will look like after cutting it.

Adhere the flaps to the inside to form the box, like the picture shows.



I have used the Botanical Butterfly DSP for the lid.
I used a piece of 5" x 6" piece of  DSP,
scored the longside at 1" and 5", then the short side at 1" and  4". 
Cut the same way you did the box and assemble the same way.

I then cut out a Basic Black Scalloped Oval and a Whisper White Oval.
Layered them together, I stamped the sentiment in Highland Heather Ink.
I stamped the Butterfies in Memento Black Ink, punched them out with the Butterfly Duet Punch. Then colored them in with Highland Heather and Balmy Blue Stampin' Blends.
I added some wink of stella to the butterfies to give them some bling.
I finished the gift box off with a Highland Heather bow. You can earn the ribbon for free with a qualifying purchase. The ribbon comes in a combo pack with 5 rolls of ribbon.
Is your wish list too long? The starter kit is the best deal in the catalog.
During Sale-A-Bration you have two kits to choose from.

Option #1 $175 in product of your choice for $99 plus FREE shipping.
Option #2 $175 in product of your choice, plus the beautiful Craft & Carry Tote for $129 and FREE shipping.




No comments:

Post a Comment

2024-2025 Annual Catalog Sneak Peeks

Hello everyone! Who is ready for some sneak peeks into some of the new products coming May 1st?  I have been playing with my new products an...