Thursday, January 3, 2019

Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs are now live

Today is the day!
Christmas and New Years are over, now it's time to think ahead. Our Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs are live. Click the pictures to the right to view each catalog.
What is Sale-A-Bration? For every $50.00 you spend before taxes and shipping you get to pick FREE product out of the Sale-A-Bration catalog.

If you need a catalog please email me at lcdesigns1@comcast.net and I'll send you one in the mail.

Here are some samples from some of my favorite Suites in the Catalog.
Happiness Blooms Suite

Classic Garage Suite

All My Love Suite

Needlepoint Nook Suite

How Sweet It Is Suite


No comments:

Post a Comment

2024-2025 Annual Catalog Sneak Peeks

Hello everyone! Who is ready for some sneak peeks into some of the new products coming May 1st?  I have been playing with my new products an...