Please join me for my catalog kick off party and my first time BOGO sale.
What is BOGO? You'll my retired product free with a equal new catalog purchase!
What a amazing deal 2 for the price of one!
Please don't forget to RSVP, so I know how many make and takes to prepare.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Let's Create Craft Kit
Happy Sunday! Hope you are well. Do you love to craft but dislike having to pull out a lot of crafting supplies and designing your projects?...
-
Hello everyone! Welcome to the Sweet Stampede October Blog Hop! This month our theme is Fall colors, that is a wide range of colors to cho...
-
Hello everyone! Welcome to the Sweet Stampede September Blog Hop! This month we are sharing our favorite bundle from the new Holiday Catal...
-
Hello everyone! Welcome to my first, We Create Blog Hop . I have not done a blog hop in many years. I'm so excited to join this amazin...

No comments:
Post a Comment