Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Painted Glass Gable Box

Hello all thanks for stopping by today,
Today I have a 3D project for you, a gable box.
This project is great to use as a favor or for a small gift.
I have used the Painted Glass Bundle


I have also used two beautiful new colors 

This set is so versatile, I especially love the framelit dies!

Directions to make this project:
11" x 8" Gorgeous Grape Cardstock
Score short side at 2" & 6"
Score long side at 2 1/2", 4 1/2", 6 1/2" and 8 1/2"
Cut according to picture,
Stamp circles all over top portion.
Fold box up and secure at the sides. You can put the tabs on the inside or outside (your preference)

How to cut your box

The Gorgeous Grape has the tabs inside and The Petal Pink has the tabs on the outside.
I prefer them on the outside, what do you prefer?

Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope you like this project. If you make this project please let me know what you used it for. Have a great day!



1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! Love the colors you picked! I still need to get that stamp set....love your projects you do with it!

    ReplyDelete

Flowers of Beauty Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, welcome back Today I have my final sneak peek for you. The New Annual catalog is now live so you'll be able to shop all ...