Exciting news,
The new color Stampin' Blends are now available to order.
I've created this document for you, with the new colors and item numbers
Don't forget to use host code ZTNCEZ3A and I'll send you 5 FREE handmade cards.
You can view all of the blends here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Let's Create Craft Kit
Happy Sunday! Hope you are well. Do you love to craft but dislike having to pull out a lot of crafting supplies and designing your projects?...
-
Hello everyone! Welcome to the Sweet Stampede October Blog Hop! This month our theme is Fall colors, that is a wide range of colors to cho...
-
Hello everyone! Welcome to the Sweet Stampede September Blog Hop! This month we are sharing our favorite bundle from the new Holiday Catal...
-
Hello everyone! Welcome to my first, We Create Blog Hop . I have not done a blog hop in many years. I'm so excited to join this amazin...


No comments:
Post a Comment