Friday, June 1, 2018

It's Here The New Annual Catalog!

YAY!!!
It's finally here, the new annual catalog is now live and you can order some amazing new products!
Click here to view the NEW CATALOG
I'm so excited to share so many amazing projects over the next several months using the products out of this catalog. There are some returning favorites as well.
If you don't have a demonstrator and need a catalog, please message me and I'll be happy to send you one.


There are some changes to the catalog, like our color revamp.


Look at these beautiful, bright and cheery new In Colors as well as the current In Colors.
Here are the new color collections!
So many beautiful new colors and some returning favorites!

So many beautiful new colors! Which is your favorite??

Thank you for stopping by today, be sure and come back tomorrow so I can show you my top 10 favorite things out of this catalog. (only 10? Yikes!! I love it all)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers of Beauty Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, welcome back Today I have my final sneak peek for you. The New Annual catalog is now live so you'll be able to shop all ...