Thursday, June 7, 2018

Painted Glass Bundle

Hi all,
Today I have a card for you featuring the Painted Glass Bundle.
I used the stamp set and thinlits dies.
I love how the Lovely Lipstick and Granny Apple Green colors go together, don't you agree?

I used the blender pens and the ink pads to color the roses in.

Directions to make this card:

8 1/2" x 5 1/2"  Lovely Lipstick for Card base
3" x 3" Granny Apple Green for frame
2" x 2"  Whisper White for sentiment
1 1/2" x 4" Granny Apple Green stamped with roses
2 pieces scrap Whisper White for the Roses.
Use some dimensionals on the roses so they pop out.


Reminder: This Saturday is my catalog kick off party. Please RSVP, if you haven't already.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers of Beauty Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, welcome back Today I have my final sneak peek for you. The New Annual catalog is now live so you'll be able to shop all ...