Thursday, June 14, 2018

Kindness & Compassion Card

Thanks for stopping by today,
After my Fathers passing in May, I needed a lot of thank you cards.
I couldn't wait for the new catalog to come out so I could buy the Kindness and Compassion stamp set. The kindness and compassion I received during one of the most difficult times in my life was comforting. I'll be forever grateful to all of those who took time out of their day to send me some love.
This is one of the cards I made to show my appreciation.

I used the new In Color Lovely Lipstick


Inside of the card

Directions to make this card:

8 1/2" x 5 1/2" Lovely Lipstick card base folded in half.
5 1/4" x 4" Lovely Lipstick, run through the Big Shot with the Lovely Floral embossing folder.
Cut a large Whisper White Stitched oval using the Stitched Shaped Framelits dies
Stamp Sentiment on oval in Lovely Lipstick ink.
5 1/4" x 4" Whisper White for inside of card, stamp sentiment in Lovely Lipstick ink.
Piece of Whisper White Ribbon, tie a bow around top layer, then attach to card base using dimensionals.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers of Beauty Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, welcome back Today I have my final sneak peek for you. The New Annual catalog is now live so you'll be able to shop all ...