Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Stitched All Around Cards

Hello all,
Thanks for stopping by today.
My card today uses the Stitched All Around Stamp Set and Stitched Labels Framelits Dies.
I also use my new favorite Springtime Impressions Thinlits Dies, I LOVE the flower die cut!
These cards are so pretty! I love the delicate look of these cards.

All of the cards in the new 2018-2020 In Colors

Can you see the Wink of Stella on the flower die cut? 
The photo does not capture the sparkle as well as I would like it to.

These colors are so bright and cheery, don't you agree?

Blueberry Bushel

Call Me Clover

Grapefruit Grove

Lovely Lipstick

Pineapple Punch


Directions to make this card:

8 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of cardstock folded in half for card base
4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of cardstock for flower die cut
Scrap of cardstock for heart die cut
Piece of ribbon for bow
Wink of Stella for flower die.





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers of Beauty Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, welcome back Today I have my final sneak peek for you. The New Annual catalog is now live so you'll be able to shop all ...