Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Sweet Stampede's Blog Hop #4



Welcome to Sweet Stampede's Blog Hop #4
I'm so excited to share with you the 2018-2020 In Colors, I'm in love with them, they are bright and cheery! Every year Stampin' Up! adds new In Colors and they're only around for two years.
My project is a snack size trail mix holder.
I'm using the Enjoy Life Stamp Set, another one of my favorites.


The 2018-2020 In Colors
Pineapple Punch, Grapefruit Grove, Lovely Lipstick, Call Me Clover & Blueberry Bushel.

I bought the Trail Mix at Target, They have various flavors.



Next Hop over to my dear friend Heather, she is so talented. You'll love her project
 Hop over to Heather next

Directions to make this treat holder:
9 1/2" x 3" Cardstock, score longside at 4 1/2" and 5"
Fold score lines add treat inside.
Punch holes at top, thread ribbon through and tie a bow.
Whisper White cardstock for the square stitched shape framelit and 1 13/8" circle.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lighter Than Air- Swap Card

Hello everyone! Today I have the card I made for my swaps for On Stage in Houston. I made 40 of these cards to swap with 40 others. I used t...