Friday, December 7, 2018

Kit Kat Bar Treat Holder

Hello all,
This week I am focusing on quick and easy gifts that you can give to anyone and it won't cost alot.
Today I have a Kit Kat Chocolate Bar Holder.
I bought a pack of 6 Kit Kats at Target for $4.00. 
I'm sure Walmart, CVS and Riteaid has them as well.
Okay on to todays project. 
At the bottom of this post there is a link for the instructions to the project that you can print.

I have used the Farmhouse Christmas Bundle.
 This bundle is retiring, so get it before It's gone. 
It is one of my favorite sets out of the Holiday Catalog.
I also used the 
These two will be retiring as well.
These make a great gift for the office workers at school, doctors office, mail person etc.
Anyone you would like to give a treat too, without spending a lot of money.
I hope you enjoy today's project.
If you make them please post a picture on my  Facebook Group Page!
I'd love to see them or any of my projects that I have shared.
Have a great day. Be sure and stop by tomorrow for another quick and easy project.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Latte Love- Hello Card

Hello everyone! I'm back with another Latte Love card for you today. I tell you I can't put this online exclusive bundle down. For t...