Thursday, June 28, 2018

Tote Bag Gift Card Holder

Hello everyone! Today I am sharing one of my favorite projects for the summer.
We attend a lot of parties during the summer. This would make a great host/hostess gift, birthday gift, graduation gift all you have to do is put the recipients favorite gift card in it and watch how happy they'll be!
This is a project I have cased.
I used our new In Color Lovely Lipstick and the coordinating DSP and a returning favorite stamp set A Good Day.


Like how this looks like a tote bag?

Love the sweet surprise inside!

Directions to make this card:
4" x 11" card base, score at 4", 5 1/2" and 7".
DSP  4" x 4" for the front.
DSP 1" x 4" front layer.
DSP 1 1/2" x 4" run through the big shot using the playful pennant framelit.
DSP 1 3/8" x 4 for the inside where the gift card goes.
Lovely Lipstick cardstock, run the 2 3/8" stitched shaped circle through the big shot twice, then run through again with the 1 3/8" circle for the hole in the middle.
3 3/4" x 3 3/4" Whisper White for the inside

Hope you enjoy this project, leave a comment and let me know what you think.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers of Beauty Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, welcome back Today I have my final sneak peek for you. The New Annual catalog is now live so you'll be able to shop all ...