Friday, June 15, 2018

Catalog Kickoff Party

Hello everyone! This past Saturday, I held my Catalog Kick Off Party and BOGO Sale.
It was so much fun, and I thought you'd like to see some pictures!
 
The ladies working on their make and takes

I had many displays with samples, here is Animal Outing & Pick A Pennant

My welcome letter and the catalog goody bags

2018-2020 In Colors

Sign Up for my up coming classes

Abstract Impressions, Sea of Textures & In Every Season

Painted Glass & Stitched All Around

Rooted in Nature, Detailed With Love & Enjoy Life

Love What You Do & Varied Vases

I made these Butterflies using the Springtime Impressions Thinlit Dies all in the new In Colors


The book marks that were in their goody bags

Just some of my retired stuff for the BOGO

Ready for make and takes

This is the card they made using the Stamparatus

They also made this mini bag I cased from my Upline Erica Cerwin.

They got a new catalog, pen, post its, bookmark, DSP color chart, wish list, class calendar, recruiting flyer and as a thank you from me mini tic tacs and a seed pack with a personal note saying "thanks for helping my business grow".  All in their goody bag!

DSP color chart & Wish List

My Blessed Bucket, You can get all of these products for just $99 and free shipping.
Joining Stampin' Up! has been one the best decision I have ever made, I enjoy what I do.
I love my Blessed Bucket!


Thank you for stopping by today, if you'd like to join my team Click here, there are many benefits to joining my team.




2 comments:

  1. Loved the new items, also the cards we made for the make and take....loved the new stamparatus makes stamping so much easier. Lisa had us use different methods for each card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a wonderful event. You know how to host a SU event. Looking forward to future classes/events. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Flowers of Beauty Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, welcome back Today I have my final sneak peek for you. The New Annual catalog is now live so you'll be able to shop all ...