Friday, June 8, 2018

Detailed With Love

Hello all,
Today I have a card for you using two of our new colors, Highland Heather and Gorgeous Grape!
These two colors are great together. I think some more of my favorites lol. I've been saying that a lot lately. All the new colors are gorgeous!
I have used the Detailed With Love Stamp Set and the Stitched Labels Framelits Dies.

Don't these colors look lovely together?


Directions to make this card:
11"x 5 1/2" Highland Heather Card base folded in half
Scrap piece of Gorgeous Grape for label
3"x 3" piece of whisper white for sentiment oval
Piece of 5/8" Polka Dot tulle ribbon.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers of Beauty Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, welcome back Today I have my final sneak peek for you. The New Annual catalog is now live so you'll be able to shop all ...