Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Rooted in Nature Fancy Fold Card

Hello all,
Thanks for stopping by today!
I've been so busy getting ready of our annual camping trip that I have not posted anything in a few days. Our family has a annual camping trip that we go on every July. This year since my dad is no longer with us. I decided to buy a trailer so my mom would be more comfortable. We love tent camping so this was a huge decision. My mom is 83 years young and still insists on camping in a tent. I have been on a search for the perfect one to meet her needs. Since we love nature so much, I thought this card would be perfect! It is a fancy fold that is super simple to make.
I have used the Rooted in Nature Stamp Set, which also has matching framelits dies.



Directions to make this card:
11" x 4 1/4" Cardstock, score long side at 4 1/4" and 8 1/2"
Punch a 2" circle where 4 1/4" score line is in the middle.
DSP 2 1/4" x 4" for top panel
DSP 4" x 4" for bottom panel
4" x 4" Whisper White card stock for inside.
Scrap Whisper White for banner
Punch another 2" circle in a coordinating color of cardstock
Punch a 1 3/4" circle in whisper white for the sentiment, adhere the circles together.
Fold your card in place and add adhesive to the bottom of your circles and place where the circle punch is.
Ta da there is your fancy fold card! How easy was that??
You can make a bunch of these in no time at all.
Thanks for stopping by, have a great day.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers of Beauty Sympathy Card

Hello everyone, welcome back Today I have my final sneak peek for you. The New Annual catalog is now live so you'll be able to shop all ...