Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Workshop Wednesday Softly Sophisticated Card Box

Hello, Welcome to Workshop Wednesday

Today I have my Workshop Wednesday video for you, featuring the Softly Sophisticated Bundle & the Sunny Days DSP . You can earn both of them during SAB. Place your order soon. SAB ends February 29th. My shopping links are below. 🛒🛍 xoxo

Today I decided to make a box for all of the cards I'm making this week. You can give this set as a gift. I love giving my handmade cards away. My recipients love them too, it gives them the opportunity to send cards out. 

Click on the video to watch how I made this card box.



This box was another easy project to do, we like easy right?


This makes a great gift.

Come back tomorrow and Friday to see how I made the other two cards.


Watch the video to see how I made the box and join my email list to get the tutorial with the measurements.


February's Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the February Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 10 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use an embossing techinque. It's a great tool when you want to learn a new technique.
There is even a scrapbook page!
or scan the QR code


View the Mini Catalog here: https://bit.ly/JanApril24minicatalog

View the Sale-Bration Catalog here: https://bit.ly/Jan24SABcatalog


Thanks for stopping by, come back tomorrow for another project.  
Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...