Thursday, February 8, 2024

Jungle Pals- Birthday Card

Hello everyone!

I hope you enjoyed my Workshop Wednesday video yesterday. I love that calendar and note pad project. I actually have it on my desk now.

Today I have another fun project using the Jungle Pals Stamp Set Dies.

This set has been so much fun to work with!  

You can earn the stamp set & dies during Sale-A-Bration, yes you need to spend $150 but you'll also earn stampin' rewards to earn more Stampin' Up! products. 

Place your order soon. SAB ends February 29th. My shopping links are below. 🛒🛍 xoxo


Click on the picture to view the products I used to make this card.

Here is another easy card to make. 
If you love using Stampin' Blends like I do this stamp set is definitely for you. There are so many options on how to color your animals.
I started with a Thick Basic White card base and adhered a 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Shaded Spruce DSP.
I stamped the Tiger, Sloth & Toucan in Memento Black ink on Basic White cardstock.
I colored them with Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Pumpkin Pie & Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends. Then die cut them with their matching dies.
I die cut some leaves out of Granny Apple Green cardstock and a Pecan Pie Tree.
I glued the tree to the right side and the larger leaves at the bottom using Dimensionals. I glued some of the smaller leaves to the tree.
I added the Tiger, Toucan & Sloth with Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment (Kiddin' Around) in Pumpkin Pie ink on Basic White cardstock and die cut with the banner die (Nested Essentials Dies). I adhered it to the left side with Dimensionals. Then added a Lined Thread bow.
What do you think of this card? Let me know in the comments.

Scroll all the way to the bottom to get the measurements to make this card.

The Stamp Set animals are so cute! 
With the dies you can create different settings.

I have my February class To Go, designed and registration is now open
This class To Go uses the Hot Air Balloon Bundle.
There are three options to choose from:

Option #1 $80
  • Hot Air Balloon Bundle
  • Pre-Cut supplies to make 6 projects
  • $24 in Stampin' Up! products, you'll use for your projects
  • PDF Tutorial
  • Pillow Gifts
  • Level 1 SAB item of your choice
Option #2 $45
  • Pre-Cut supplies to make 6 projects
  • $24 in Stampin' Up! products (you'll use for your projects)
  • PDF Tutorial
  • Pillow Gifts
Option #3  $15
PDF Tutorial- emailed on February 17th

Registration Ends February 10th, Kits will ship February 17th.
If any product is on back order, your kit may be delayed.


February's Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the February Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 10 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use an embossing techinque. It's a great tool when you want to learn a new technique.
There is even a scrapbook page!
or scan the QR code
Measurements to make this card:
4 1/4" x 11" Thick Basic White cardstock, folded in half- Card Base
5 1/4" x 4" Shaded Spruce DSP- Layer
3" x 4" Granny Apple Green -Leaves
6 1/2" x 2 1/2" Basic White- Animals
6" x 2" Pecan Pie- Tree
1 1/2 " x 2 " Basic White- Sentiment
Linen Thread
Assorment of Stampin' Blends
Pumpkin Pie Ink

View the Mini Catalog here: https://bit.ly/JanApril24minicatalog

View the Sale-Bration Catalog here: https://bit.ly/Jan24SABcatalog


Thanks for stopping by, come back tomorrow for a new project.
Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...