Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Trusty Tools- Thank You Card

Hello everyone!

I have my second project for you today, featuring the Trusty Toolbox 12" x 12"  Designer Series Paper that coordinates with the Trusty Tools Bundle.

Today's card is a easy one. It's all DSP and one stamp. Woo hoo we like easy, right? 

There is one piece of cardstock that is embossed, but that's it.

You can earn the Trusty Toolbox DSP during Sale-A-Bration with a $50 purchase, you'll also get a free desktop calendar and my Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial from me. 💙🩷

Place your order soon. SAB ends February 29th. My shopping links are below. 🛒🛍 xoxo

Click on the picture to view the products I used to make this card.

I used a Thick Very Vanilla card base, adhered a 5 1/4" x 4" piece of DSP (peg board pattern).
I die cut the hammer, measuring tape, pencil and wrench. Used my paper snips for the pliers and wrench.
I cut a piece of Copper Clay cardstock and embossed it with the Timber 3D embossing folder.
I adhered it at the bottom using Dimensionals. I wanted it to look like a work bench.
I added all of the tools with Liquid Glue except for the measuring tape. I added the measuring tape using a Dimensional. I cut a 1 1/8" x 1 3/4" piece of the DSP (grid pattern) stamped the sentiment in Copper Clay. I glued it to the embossed piece along with the pencil.
I added some Classic Matte Dots (black) to the tools to make it look like they were hanging.
What do you think? 

Scroll all the way to the bottom to get the measurements to make this card.


February's Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the February Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 10 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use an embossing techinque. It's a great tool when you want to learn a new technique.
There is even a scrapbook page!
or scan the QR code
Measurements to make this card:
4 1/4" x 11" Thick Very Vanilla cardstock, folded in half- Card Base
5 1/4" x 4" Trusty Toolbox DSP- Layer
5 1/4" x 1" Copper Clay, embossed- Layer
1 1/8" x 1 3/4" Trusty Tool box DSP- Sentiment
Trusty Toolbox DSP- Tools 
Early Espresso Ink
Classic Matte Dots

View the Mini Catalog here: https://bit.ly/JanApril24minicatalog

View the Sale-Bration Catalog here: https://bit.ly/Jan24SABcatalog


Thanks for stopping by, come back tomorrow for another project featuring the Trusty Tools.
Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa





No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...