Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Softly Sophisticated, Hello Card

Hello,

Today I have my second card featuring the Softly Sophisticated Bundle & the Sunny Days DSP . You can earn both of them during SAB. Place your order soon. SAB ends February 29th. My shopping links are below. 🛒🛍 xoxo

For today's card I'm using the strawberry and sun patterns of the DSP. I love the different patterns this DSP has, so versatile.

Click on the picture to view the products I used to make this card.
I like the different colors of strawberries, usually we just see red ones.

I started with a Thick Basic White card base, folded in half.
I layered a 5 1/4" x 4" piece of the sun pattern DSP to the card base using Liquid Glue.
I cut a 4 1/4" x 1" piece of cardstock in Poppy Parade, Petal Pink & Basic White. I embossed all three with the Softly Sophisticated embossing folder. I glued them to the card front, leaving space between each one. 
I die cut three of the small Stylish Shapes circles in Poppy Parade, Petal Pink & Basic White cardstocks. I glued them to the coordinating piece of cardstock.
I cut out a Poppy Parade, Petal Pink and Basic White strawberry from the DSP and added them to the coordinating circle using Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment in Memento Black ink on Basic White cardstock and die cut with the Stylish Shapes Banner Die. I adhered that to the card front using Dimensionals.
I added a few In Color Pearls to the upper left corner. 
So cute right?
This card was so easy to make, you can use scraps for the embossed pieces. 
Let me know what you think, in the comments.


Scroll all the way to the bottom to get the measurements to make this card.


February's Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the February Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 10 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use an embossing techinque. It's a great tool when you want to learn a new technique.
There is even a scrapbook page!
or scan the QR code
Measurements to make this card:
5 1/2" x 8 1/2" Thick Basic White, folded in half- Card Base
5 1/4" x 4" Sun Pattern DSP-Layer
4 1/4" x 1" Poppy Parade, Petal Pink and Basic White- Embossed Layers
2 1/4" x 1"  Basic White-Sentiment 
1 1/2" x 1 1/2" Poppy Parade, Petal Pink and Basic White-Circles
Strawberry Pattern DSP- Starwberries
Memento Black ink
In Color Pearls


View the Mini Catalog here: https://bit.ly/JanApril24minicatalog

View the Sale-Bration Catalog here: https://bit.ly/Jan24SABcatalog


Thanks for stopping by, come back tomorrow for another project. 
Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...