Monday, February 12, 2024

Trusty Tools- Mom Tool Box Card

Hello everyone!

Welcome to a new week of me featuring another SAB product. This week I'll be featuring the Trusty Toolbox 12" x 12"  Designer Series Paper it coordinates with the Trusty Tools Bundle.

Today's card is a fun card, who say's tools are just for men? I created this card for a mom. As we know mom's do it all, even fix things. I love the pink tools. 

I  have a pink tool box with pink tools, I keep it in my car. You just never know when you might need a tool, right?

You can earn the Trusty Toolbox DSP during Sale-A-Bration with a $50 purchase, you'll also get a free desktop calendar and my Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial from me. 💙🩷

Place your order soon. SAB ends February 29th. My shopping links are below. 🛒🛍 xoxo

Click on the picture to view the products I used to make this card.
I know any mom would appreciate this card.
I used the Mini Alphabet Dies, you could add a name instead of mom.

I started with a Gray Granite card base, added a 5 1/4" x 4" piece of DSP
I die cut the tool box in Flirty Flamingo cardstock.
I die cut the tool box handle, plier handles, banner, M's & heart in Melon Mambo cardstock.
I die cut the plier blades in Gray Granite cardstock. 
I then assembled all of the pieces to gether using Liquid Glue.
I stamped the wrench, hammer and measuring tape in Memento Black ink on Basic White cardstock. I stamped both handles in Melon Mambo ink and colored the heads with a Light Flirty Flamingo Stampin' Blend.
I added the tools to the tool box using Liquid Glue, then adhered the tool box to the card front using Dimensionals. I added the pliers to the left side using Mini Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment in Memento Black ink on the banner and adhered it to the card front using Dimensionals.
I die cut the letters using the Mini Alphabet dies and the heart using the Give it a Whirl dies.
We need some bling, right? I added some Rhinestones to the tool box and pliers. 
I finished with a Baker's Twine bow on the hammer.
So cute, right? Who do you know that would love this card? Let me know in the comments.

Scroll all the way to the bottom to get the measurements to make this card.


February's Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the February Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 10 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use an embossing techinque. It's a great tool when you want to learn a new technique.
There is even a scrapbook page!
or scan the QR code
Measurements to make this card:
4 1/4" x 11" Smoky Slate cardstock, folded in half- Card Base
5 1/4" x 4" Trusty Toolbox DSP- Layer
3 1/2" x 1 1/2" Flirty Flamingo- Toolbox
3 1/2" x 1 1/2" Melon Mambo- Handle
2" x 3" Melon Mambo- M's, Heart, Banner & Plier handles
5" x 2 1/2" Basic White- Tools
1" x 1" Gray Granite- Plier blades
Basic White Bakers Twine
Flirty Flamingo Stampin' Blends
Memento Black Ink
Basic Rhinestones

View the Mini Catalog here: https://bit.ly/JanApril24minicatalog

View the Sale-Bration Catalog here: https://bit.ly/Jan24SABcatalog


Thanks for stopping by, come back tomorrow for another project.
Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa






No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...