Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Jungle Pals- I love that we are friends card

Welcome back!

Today I have another fun project using the Jungle Pals Stamp Set & Dies.

This set has been so much fun to work with!  It goes perfect with the Regals DSP.

You can earn the stamp set & dies during Sale-A-Bration, yes you need to spend $150 but you'll also earn stampin' rewards to earn more Stampin' Up! products. 

Place your order soon. SAB ends February 29th. My shopping links are below. 🛒🛍 xoxo


Click on the picture to view the products I used to make this card.

This card was fun to make. I love using my Stampin' Blends to color with.
I stamped the Tiger, Lemur & Toucan in Memento Black ink on Basic White cardstock.
I colored them with Azure Afternoon, Granny Apple Green, Pumpkin Pie & Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends. Then die cut them with their matching dies.
I die cut some leaves out of Garden Green cardstock and adhere them to the top of a 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Crumb Cake cardstock with Dimensionals.
I die cut two flowers out of Cherry Cobbler cardstock and adhered them to the corners using Liquid Glue. I added a Pastel Sequin in the center of each flower.
I adhered a 1/2" x 5 1/4" piece of Cajun Craze cardstock across the back of an Essential Shape that was die cut out of Cajun Craze DSP. 
I adhered the layered piece with Liquid Glue. 
I added the tiger with Dimensionals, the the Toucan on the Tigers tail with a Dimensional. 
I die cut an Essential Shaped rectangle from Crumb Cake cardstock, stamped the sentiment in Pecan Pie ink. 
I glued the sentiment to the left side then added the Lemur with dimensionals. 
I finished with a double Linen Thread bow in the center. 
I adhere the whole stack to a 5 1/4" x 4" Cajun Craze card base.
So fun right? Do you like simple cards or more layers? Let me know in the comments.

Scroll all the way to the bottom to get the measurements to make this card.

The Stamp Set animals are so cute! 
With the dies you can create different settings.

I have my February class To Go, designed and registration is now open
This class To Go uses the Hot Air Balloon Bundle.
There are three options to choose from:

Option #1 $80
  • Hot Air Balloon Bundle
  • Pre-Cut supplies to make 6 projects
  • $24 in Stampin' Up! products, you'll use for your projects
  • PDF Tutorial
  • Pillow Gifts
  • Level 1 SAB item of your choice
Option #2 $45
  • Pre-Cut supplies to make 6 projects
  • $24 in Stampin' Up! products (you'll use for your projects)
  • PDF Tutorial
  • Pillow Gifts
Option #3  $15
PDF Tutorial- emailed on February 17th

Registration Ends February 10th, Kits will ship February 17th.
If any product is on back order, your kit may be delayed.




February's Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the February Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 10 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use an embossing techinque. It's a great tool when you want to learn a new technique.
There is even a scrapbook page!
or scan the QR code
Measurements to make this card:
4 1/4" x 11" Cajun Craze cardstock, folded in half- Card Base
5 1/4" x 4" Crumb Cake- Layer
5 1/2" x 2" Garden Green -Leaves
3" x 4 1/2" Basic White- Animals
1 " x 2 " Cherry Cobbler- Flowers
2" x 1 1/4" Crumb Cake- Sentiment
1/2" x 5 1/4" Cajun Craze -Layer
5" x 3" Cajun Craze DSP- Essentials Die Cut
Assorment of Stampin' Blends
Pecan Pie Ink

View the Mini Catalog here: https://bit.ly/JanApril24minicatalog

View the Sale-Bration Catalog here: https://bit.ly/Jan24SABcatalog


Thanks for stopping by, come back tomorrow for my Workshop Wednesday project & video.
Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...