Thursday, February 22, 2024

Softly Sophisticated, You're in my Thoughts Card

Welcome back,

Today I have my third card featuring the Softly Sophisticated Bundle & the Sunny Days DSP . You can earn both of them during SAB. Place your order soon. SAB ends February 29th. My shopping links are below. 🛒🛍 xoxo

Did you like yesterday's card box? I like having a box to coordinate with the cards I make. I hope you make one as well. Today's card uses alot of Pool Party haha. But I really like how this card came out. 

Click on the picture to view the products I used to make this card

I started with a Pool Party card base, folded in half.
I glued a 2" x 4" piece of the cloud pattern DSP to a 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" piece of Shaded Spruce cardstock at the top. I then added a 3 1/4" x 4" piece of the rainbow DSP to the bottom of the Shaded Spruce piece.
I wrapped some Pool Party Ribbon Around the layered piece where the two pieces of DSP meet, and tied in a bow on the right side. I added it to the card base using Dimensionals.
I die cut a scalloped circle tag using the Thoughtful Expressions Dies from Basic White cardstock. I stamped the leaves in Pool Party ink and the flowers in Daffodil Delight ink. I added it the the center of the card front using Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment in Daffodil Delight ink on Basic White cardstock and die cut with the Thoughtful Expressions tag die. I adhered that to the card using Dimensionals.

Don't you just LOVE this pool Party Ribbon? It's another SAB choice.
Tell me your thoughts on this card in the comments below and I'll pick a random comment and send you this card.


Scroll all the way to the bottom to get the measurements to make this card.


February's Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the February Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 10 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use an embossing techinque. It's a great tool when you want to learn a new technique.
There is even a scrapbook page!
or scan the QR code
Measurements to make this card:
4 1/4" x 11" Pool Party, folded in half- Card Base
4 1/8" x 5 3/8" Shaded Spruce-Layer
2" x 4" Cloud Pattern DSP- Top Layer
3 1/4" x 4" Rainbow Pattern DSP-Bottom Layer
3 1/2" x 3 1/2"  Basic White-Floral Image (2nd to largest scalloped circle)
2 1/2" x 1 1/4" Basic White- Sentiment (2nd to smallest tag)
Pool Party Ink
Daffodil Delight Ink
Pool Party Ribbon


View the Mini Catalog here: https://bit.ly/JanApril24minicatalog

View the Sale-Bration Catalog here: https://bit.ly/Jan24SABcatalog


Thanks for stopping by, come back tomorrow for my final project. 
Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...