Friday, February 23, 2024

Softly Sophisticated, Card

Hello TGIF,

Today I have my final project featuring the Softly Sophisticated Bundle & the Sunny Days DSP . You can earn both of them during SAB. Place your order soon. SAB ends February 29th. My shopping links are below. 🛒🛍 xoxo

For today's card I decided to go with a Poppy Parade card base again. On Monday I used a Poppy Parade card base with the Cherry patterned DSP. I like how bright Poppy Parade is. 

Click on the picture to view the products I used to make this card

As mentioned I started with a Poppy Parade card base, folded in half.
I embossed a 5" x 3 7/8"piece of Vellum with the Softly Sophisticated embossing folder. I adhere it to the card base using Liguid Glue just in the center. (the Scalloped Rectangle will hide the adhesive).
I then glued a 1" x 4" piece of the Sun patterned DSP to the center.         
I die cut the 3rd to the largest Scalloped Rectangle out of Basic White cardstock. I stamped the sentiment in Memento Black ink at the top of the rectangle. Then I stamped the set of leaves twice towards the bottom in Granny Apple Green ink. I stamped the flowers in Poppy Parade ink. I adhered the rectangle to the center of the card front with Dimensionals. I added some Basic Rhinestone Jewels to the rectangle to finish it off. Another easy peasy card lol.


I stamped the flowers again on a 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Basic White cardstock and glued it to the inside.


Scroll all the way to the bottom to get the measurements to make this card.


February's Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the February Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 10 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use an embossing techinque. It's a great tool when you want to learn a new technique.
There is even a scrapbook page!
or scan the QR code
Measurements to make this card:
5 1/2" x 8 1/2" Poppy Parade, folded in half- Card Base
5" x 3 7/8" Vellum-Embossed Layer
1" x 4" Sun Pattern DSP- Layer
2 3/4" x 4" Basic White-Scalloped Rectangle
5 1/4" x 4"  Basic White-Inside Layer
Memento Black Ink
Poppy Parade Ink
Granny Apple Green Ink
Basic Rhinestone Jewels


View the Mini Catalog here: https://bit.ly/JanApril24minicatalog

View the Sale-Bration Catalog here: https://bit.ly/Jan24SABcatalog


Thanks for joining me all week while I featured the Softly Sophisticated Bundle & the Sunny Days DSP. 
Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...