Friday, February 2, 2024

Most Adored- Just a Note Card

Hello everyone!

Thanks for stopping by.

Today I have another card featuring the Most Adored DSP. I'm also using the Darling Details Bundle. This Bundle is one of my favorites and I have not pulled it out in awhile, but thought it would be perfect to go with the Most Adored DSP. 

You can earn the DSP when you spend $50 in my online store and choose it as your free option. Place your order soon before it's sold out. SAB ends February 29th. My shopping links are below. πŸ›’πŸ› xoxo


Click on the picture to view the products I used to make this card


This time for my card base I used Thick Basic White cardstock. 
I layered a 4 3/4" x 3 1/2" piece of DSP to a x 5" x 3 3/4" piece of DSP and glued it to the card front.
I die cut a Real Red flower outline and glued it to the card front as well. I then Stamped the outline of the large & small flower in Real Red ink on Basic White cardstock. I stamped the fill in flowers in Real Red ink by stamping off first. I die cut the flowers with their matching dies along with a Bubble Bath cardstock banner (Stylish Shapes Dies). I added the banner to the cardfront just over the outlined flowers using Dimensionals. I added the flowers to the banner using Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment in Real Red ink on Basic White cardstock, I trimmed very closely to the words with my Paper Snips and added it to the flowers using Liquid Glue.
I tied a Sweet Sorbet Bakers Twine bow and added it to the left side of the banner with a Mini Glue Dot.
Pretty easy, right? What do you think of the card? Let me know in the comments

Thanks for stopping by, come back tomorrow for the we create blog hop.
Scroll all the way to the bottom to get the measurements to make this card.

Don't you just love these patterns?
Get your's during Sale-A-Bration.

I have my February class To Go, designed and registration is now open
This class To Go uses the Hot Air Balloon Bundle.
There are three options to choose from:

Option #1 $80
  • Hot Air Balloon Bundle
  • Pre-Cut supplies to make 6 projects
  • $24 in Stampin' Up! products, you'll use for your projects
  • PDF Tutorial
  • Pillow Gifts
  • Level 1 SAB item of your choice
Option #2 $45
  • Pre-Cut supplies to make 6 projects
  • $24 in Stampin' Up! products (you'll use for your projects)
  • PDF Tutorial
  • Pillow Gifts
Option #3  $15
PDF Tutorial- emailed on February 17th

Registration Ends February 10th, Kits will ship February 17th.
If any product is on back order, your kit may be delayed.

View the Mini Catalog here: https://bit.ly/JanApril24minicatalog

View the Sale-Bration Catalog here: https://bit.ly/Jan24SABcatalog



February's Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the February Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 10 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use an embossing techinque. It's a great tool when you want to learn a new technique.
There is even a scrapbook page!
or scan the QR code
Measurements to make this card:
4 1/4" x 11" Thick Basic White cardstock, folded in half- Card Base
5" x 3 3/4" Pink Plaid DSP- Layer
4 3/4" x 3 1/2"  White & Gold Heart DSP- Layer 
2" x 2" Real Red cardstock- Outlined Flowers
2 1/4" x 3 1/4" Basic White cardstock- Stamped Flowers
3 1/2" x 1 1/4" Bubble Bath cardstock- Banner
Scrap of Basic White cardstock-  Sentiment
Sweet Sorbet Baker's Twine 
Real Red ink


Thanks for stopping by,
Stampin' hugs, πŸ’™ Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...