Monday, February 19, 2024

Softly Spohisticated, Appreciate You Card

Hello and welcome back,

This week I'll be featuring the Softly Sophisticated Bundle & the Sunny Days DSP on all of my projects. The Bundle includes a stamp set and an embossing folder. It has been a popular SAB product chosen as a free gift. Place your order soon. SAB ends February 29th. 

My shopping links are below. 🛒🛍 xoxo

For today's card I'm using the fun Cherry pattern DSP along with Poppy Parade & Shaded Spruce cardstocks.


Click on the picture to view the products I used to make this card

I started with a Poppy Parade card base, folded in half.
I layered a 4" x 4 3/4" piece of DSP to a 4 1/8" x 4 7/8" piece of Shaded Spruce cardstock.
Adhered it to the card base using Dimensionals.
I wrapped a piece of Sweet Sorbet ribbon around a 1" x 4 1/8" piece of Shaded Spruce cardstock and adhered it in the back with tape.
I then adhere the piece to the center of the card front with Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment in Poppy Parade ink on Basic White cardstock and die cut it out using the Thoughtful Expressions Dies. Then adhered it to the center using Diensionals.
I colored some Basic Rhinestone Jewels using my Shaded Spruce Stampin' Blend and added them to the corners of the card.
I then tied a Sweet Sorbet Baker's Twine bow and adhered it to the tag using a Mini Glue Dot.
I stamped the leaves in Shaded Spruce ink and the flowers in Poppy Parade ink on a 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Basic White cardstock and adhere it to the inside of the card.


Scroll all the way to the bottom to get the measurements to make this card.


February's Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the February Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 10 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use an embossing techinque. It's a great tool when you want to learn a new technique.
There is even a scrapbook page!
or scan the QR code
Measurements to make this card:
4 1/4" x 11" Poppy Parade, folded in half- Card Base
4 7/8" x 4 1/8" Shaded Spruce-Layer
4 7/8" x 4" Cherry Pattern DSP- Layer
4 1/8" x 1"  Shaded Spruce-Center Layer 
2 1/2" x 2 1/2" Basic White- Sentiment
5 1/4" x 4" Basic White- Inside Layer
Poppy Parade ink
Shaded Spruce Stampin' Blend
In Color Baker's Twine
Sweet Sorbet Ribbon
Basic Rhinestone Jewels


View the Mini Catalog here: https://bit.ly/JanApril24minicatalog

View the Sale-Bration Catalog here: https://bit.ly/Jan24SABcatalog


Thanks for stopping by, come back tomorrow for another project. 
Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...