Friday, February 9, 2024

Jungle Pals- Valentine's Day Card

Hello everyone!

TGIF! thanks for joining me on my final day of projects using the Jungle Pals Stamp Set Dies. This week has been so much fun sharing these projects with you.

Today's card is a fun Valentines Day card. I love the sloths!

You can earn the stamp set & dies during Sale-A-Bration.

Place your order soon. SAB ends February 29th. My shopping links are below. 🛒🛍 xoxo

Click on the picture to view the products I used to make this card

I love how this card turned out. 
The stamp set is so versitile when used with any sentiment stamp set.
I started with a Thick Basic White card base.
I adhered a 5 1/2" x 3 1/2" piece of Real Red DSP down the center.
I die cut two vines, two large leaves and two small leaves out of Shaded Spruce cardstock.
I glued the vines across the DSP.
I cut one of the large leaves in half and glued each half along the bottom of the DSP.
I adhered the other large leaves in the center of the bottom using Dimensionals.
I stamped the Sloths in Memento Black ink on Basic White cardstock and colored them with Pecan Pie & Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends. 
I die cut them with their matching die and adhered them on the vines using Dimensionals.
I die cut a Gold Foil heart (Give it a whirl dies) and added it to the middle using a Dimensional.
I stamped the sentiment in Real Red ink on Basic White cardstock and die cut with the Nested Essential Rectangle die. I added it to the card with Dimensionals.
I glued two leaves to the sentiment and added a Real Red heart to each leaf.
I add a Sweet Sorbet Baker's Twine bow to the center of the gold heart.
So cute, right?

Scroll all the way to the bottom to get the measurements to make this card.

The Stamp Set animals are so cute! 
With the dies you can create different settings.

I have my February class To Go, designed and registration is now open
This class To Go uses the Hot Air Balloon Bundle.
There are three options to choose from:

Option #1 $80
  • Hot Air Balloon Bundle
  • Pre-Cut supplies to make 6 projects
  • $24 in Stampin' Up! products, you'll use for your projects
  • PDF Tutorial
  • Pillow Gifts
  • Level 1 SAB item of your choice
Option #2 $45
  • Pre-Cut supplies to make 6 projects
  • $24 in Stampin' Up! products (you'll use for your projects)
  • PDF Tutorial
  • Pillow Gifts
Option #3  $15
PDF Tutorial- emailed on February 17th

Registration Ends February 10th, Kits will ship February 17th.
If any product is on back order, your kit may be delayed.


February's Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the February Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 10 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use an embossing techinque. It's a great tool when you want to learn a new technique.
There is even a scrapbook page!
or scan the QR code
Measurements to make this card:
4 1/4" x 11" Thick Basic White cardstock, folded in half- Card Base
5 1/2" x 3 1/2" Real Red DSP- Layer
4 3/4" x 1 1/2" Shaded Spruce -Leaves
2" x 4 1/2" Shaded Spruce- Vines
1" x 1 1/4" Gold Foil- Heart
2 1/2" x 1 3/4 " Basic White- Sentiment
Scraps of Real Red- Mini Hearts
Sweet Sorbet Bakers Twine
Crumb Cake & Pecan Pie Stampin' Blends
Real Red Ink

View the Mini Catalog here: https://bit.ly/JanApril24minicatalog

View the Sale-Bration Catalog here: https://bit.ly/Jan24SABcatalog


Thanks for stopping by, come back tomorrow for my final project.
Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...