Monday, February 5, 2024

Jungle Pals Card

Hello everyone!

Welcome to another week, these weeks are flying by. It's already February 5th! Didn't we just celebrate the New Year? Anyhow welcome back!

This week all of my projects will be using the Jungle Pals stamp set & dies. Oh My, I had so much fun with this set. I know you're going to love the projects. I will also be using the Regals DSP, the colors remind me of jungle colors haha.

Both of these items you can earn during Sale-A-Bration, yes you need to spend $150 but you'll also earn stampin' rewards to earn more Stampin' Up! products. 

Place your order soon. SAB ends February 29th. My shopping links are below. 🛒🛍 xoxo


Click on the picture to view the products I used to make this card

On this card I decided to use some dies to have the animals come out from.
I used the Stylish Shapes Dies for the circles and the Give it a Whirl Dies for the heart.
I layered a piece of Gorgeous Grape DSP to a Fresh Freesia card base.
 I added the shapes to the card front and die cut them.
I adhered a piece of Basic White cardstock to the inside to cover the dies cuts. 
I added another piece to the other side of the inside.
I stamped all of the animals in Memento Black ink on Basic White cardstock and colored them using Azure Afternoon, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Poppy Parade, Shaded Spruce and Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends. I die cut some leaves in Shaded Spruce and Granny Apple Green cardstocks. I glue them to each of the shapes and then added the animals with Dimensionals. 
I stamped the sentiment in Gorgeous Grape ink on Basic White cardstock and die cut it with the Banner die (Stylish Shapes). I cut off the right end and adhered it with Dimensionals.
Easy Right?

Scroll all the way to the bottom to get the measurements to make this card.

The Stamp Set animals are so cute! 
With the dies you can create different settings.

I have my February class To Go, designed and registration is now open
This class To Go uses the Hot Air Balloon Bundle.
There are three options to choose from:

Option #1 $80
  • Hot Air Balloon Bundle
  • Pre-Cut supplies to make 6 projects
  • $24 in Stampin' Up! products, you'll use for your projects
  • PDF Tutorial
  • Pillow Gifts
  • Level 1 SAB item of your choice
Option #2 $45
  • Pre-Cut supplies to make 6 projects
  • $24 in Stampin' Up! products (you'll use for your projects)
  • PDF Tutorial
  • Pillow Gifts
Option #3  $15
PDF Tutorial- emailed on February 17th

Registration Ends February 10th, Kits will ship February 17th.
If any product is on back order, your kit may be delayed.




February's Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the February Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 10 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use an embossing techinque. It's a great tool when you want to learn a new technique.
There is even a scrapbook page!
or scan the QR code
Measurements to make this card:
4 1/4" x 11" Fresh Freesia cardstock, folded in half- Card Base
5 1/4" x 4" Gorgeous Grape DSP- Layer
5 1/4" x 4" Basic white cardstock (2)-Inside Layers  
3" x 4 1/2" Basic White- Animals & Banner
2 " x 2 " Shaded Spruce- Leaves 
2 1/2" x 1 1/2" Granny Apple Green- Leaves
Assorment of Stampin' Blends
Gorgeous Grape ink

View the Mini Catalog here: https://bit.ly/JanApril24minicatalog

View the Sale-Bration Catalog here: https://bit.ly/Jan24SABcatalog


Thanks for stopping by, Come back tomorrow for another project.
Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...