Saturday, February 3, 2024

Most Adored- Sending Love Card

Hello everyone!

Thanks for joining me all week. Today is my final project. Because of the blog hop, I had an extra project for you woo hoo! I hope you enjoyed the blog hop too, it was first one in a long time.

Today I have another card featuring the Most Adored DSP. I'm also using the Perennial Postage Stamp Set for the sentiment. This card is very simple but yet elegant. 

You can earn the DSP when you spend $50 in my online store and choose it as your free option. Place your order soon before it's sold out. SAB ends February 29th. My shopping links are below. 🛒🛍 xoxo


Click on the picture to view the products I used to make this card.

For the card base I used flirty Flamingo cardstock. 
I layered a 5 1/4" x 4"  piece of DSP  to the card front. The gold flowers and hearts give it the elegance.
I added a 3 1/2" x 2 1/2" piece of DSP to the center of the card. I glued a 1/4" x 4" strip of Gold Foil across the bottom. I stamped the sentiment in Flirty Flamingo ink on Basic White cardstock and die cut with the Stylish Shapes square. I layered that on top of some Gold Foil paper.
I adhered the layered squares onto the card front with Dimensionals. 
I added some sequins in the left top corner and finished with a Flirty Flamingo Baker's Twine bow.
Easy right?

Thanks for stopping by all week. 
I'll have some more projects for you next week using a new SAB item.
Scroll all the way to the bottom to get the measurements to make this card.

Don't you just love these patterns?
Get your's during Sale-A-Bration.

I have my February class To Go, designed and registration is now open
This class To Go uses the Hot Air Balloon Bundle.
There are three options to choose from:

Option #1 $80
  • Hot Air Balloon Bundle
  • Pre-Cut supplies to make 6 projects
  • $24 in Stampin' Up! products, you'll use for your projects
  • PDF Tutorial
  • Pillow Gifts
  • Level 1 SAB item of your choice
Option #2 $45
  • Pre-Cut supplies to make 6 projects
  • $24 in Stampin' Up! products (you'll use for your projects)
  • PDF Tutorial
  • Pillow Gifts
Option #3  $15
PDF Tutorial- emailed on February 17th

Registration Ends February 10th, Kits will ship February 17th.
If any product is on back order, your kit may be delayed.

View the Mini Catalog here: https://bit.ly/JanApril24minicatalog

View the Sale-Bration Catalog here: https://bit.ly/Jan24SABcatalog



February's Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the February Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 10 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use an embossing techinque. It's a great tool when you want to learn a new technique.
There is even a scrapbook page!
or scan the QR code
Measurements to make this card:
4 1/4" x 11" Flirty Flamingo cardstock, folded in half- Card Base
5 1/4" x 4" Gold Flowers DSP- Layer
3 1/2" x 2 1/2"  Pink Heart DSP- Layer 
2 1/4" x 2 1/4" Basic White- Stitched Square
2 " x 2 " Gold Foil- Layer
1/4" x 4" Goil Foil- Strip Layer 
Flirty Flamingo Baker's Twine 
Flirty Flamingo ink
Adhesive Backed Sequins


Thanks for stopping by,
Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...