Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Workshop Wednesday 2-14-24 Trusty Tools, Tool Box

Hello everyone, Happy Valentine's Day xoxo

It's also Workshop Wednesday, I have my video for you featuring the Trusty Toolbox 12" x 12"  Designer Series Paper that coordinates with the Trusty Tools Bundle.

In this video I show you how to make a cute box that holds a mini tools set.

You can earn the Trusty Toolbox DSP during Sale-A-Bration with a $50 purchase, you'll also get a free desktop calendar and my Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial from me. ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฉท

Place your order soon. SAB ends February 29th. My shopping links are below. ๐Ÿ›’๐Ÿ› xoxo





Here are the instructions to make the box. When you join my email list you'll get the project sheet. I send a new project sheet every Sunday. 

  1. 8 1/2" x 8" Gray Granite cardstock, score the long side at 2", 4", 6" & 8". Score the short side at 1 1/2", 5 1/2" & 7 1/2".
  2. Cut according to the picture and added tear and tape.
  3. Cut 4 pieces of DSP 3 7/8" x 1 7/8" adhere to all of the sides using Liquid Glue.
  4. Cut a piece of DSP 1 7/8" x 1 7/8" adhere to the top of the box.
  5. Using the DSP die cut some tools, I chose the hammer, wrench and measuring tape. Adhere them to the front of the box using Dimensionals.
  6. Stamp DAD in Lost Lagoon ink on Basic White cardstock 1 1/4" x 2 1/4". 
  7. Stamp you're the most awesome in Memento Black ink. Adhere over the tools using Dimensionals.
  8. Tie some Gingham ribbon around the box.
*optional to round the corners of the bottom flaps




February's Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the February Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 10 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use an embossing techinque. It's a great tool when you want to learn a new technique.
There is even a scrapbook page!
or scan the QR code


View the Mini Catalog here: https://bit.ly/JanApril24minicatalog

View the Sale-Bration Catalog here: https://bit.ly/Jan24SABcatalog


Thanks for stopping by, come back tomorrow for another project featuring the Trusty Tools.
Stampin' hugs, ๐Ÿ’™ Lisa





No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...