Friday, February 16, 2024

Trusty Tools - Thank You Card

TGIF!

Today is my final project featuring the Trusty Toolbox 12" x 12"  Designer Series Paper that coordinates with the Trusty Tools Bundle.

This card is quick and easy to make. I hope you have enjoyed all of the projects this week.

You can earn the Trusty Toolbox DSP during Sale-A-Bration with a $50 purchase, you'll also get a free desktop calendar and my Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial from me. 💙🩷

Place your order soon. SAB ends February 29th. My shopping links are below. 🛒🛍 xoxo

Click on the picture to view the products I used to make this card


I used a Lost Lagoon card base.
I layered a 5 1/4" x 4" piece of DSP to a 5 3/8" x 4 1/8" piece of Crushed Curry cardstock.
I wrapped some Linen Thread around the layers and tied a bow on the right side.
I added the layers to the card base using Dimensionals.
I die cut a Gray Granite DSP Rectangle (Essentials Dies) and stamped the Sentiments in Memento Black ink. I stamped off first on DAD.
I adhered that to the card front using Dimensionals.
I added some Classic Matte Dots to each corner of the sentiment.
I added a 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Basic White cardstock to the inside and was done.
So easy right? I love quick and easy cards, how about you? Let me know in the comments.


Scroll all the way to the bottom to get the measurements to make this card.


February's Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the February Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 10 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use an embossing techinque. It's a great tool when you want to learn a new technique.
There is even a scrapbook page!
or scan the QR code
Measurements to make this card:
5 1/2" x 8 1/2" Lost Lagoon, folded in half- Card Base
5 1/4" x 4 Trusty Toolbox DSP-Layer
5 3/8" x 4 1/8" Crushed Curry- Layer
2 1/4" x 3" Trusty Tool Box DSP, Gray Granite- Sentiment
5 1/4" x 4" Basic White- Inside Layer
Memento Black ink
Linen Thread
Classic Matte Dots


View the Mini Catalog here: https://bit.ly/JanApril24minicatalog

View the Sale-Bration Catalog here: https://bit.ly/Jan24SABcatalog


Thanks for stopping by, thanks for joining me all week while I featured the Trusty Tools Bundle & DSP. Next week I'll be featuring the Softly Sophicated Bundle
Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...