Thursday, February 15, 2024

Trusty Tools Father's Day Card

Hello everyone, Welcome back!

I have another card featuring the Trusty Toolbox 12" x 12"  Designer Series Paper that coordinates with the Trusty Tools Bundle.

I really like how this card came out. I made it look like a workbench with tools.

You can earn the Trusty Toolbox DSP during Sale-A-Bration with a $50 purchase, you'll also get a free desktop calendar and my Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial from me. 💙🩷

Place your order soon. SAB ends February 29th. My shopping links are below. 🛒🛍 xoxo

Click on the picture to view the products I used to make this card


I used a Thick Very Vanilla card base.
I die cut a 4" x 2 5/8" piece of Crumb Cake cardstock with the peg board die and adhered it to the card base using Liquid Glue.
I die cut two pencils from Crumb Cake cardstock and glued them as the legs to the work bench. 
I cut another piece of Crumb Cake 3/4" x 3 3/4" and embossed it with the Timber 3D embossing folder. I adhered it with Dimensionals, to look like a drawer.
I added a 1/4" x 4" piece of Crumb Cake to make it look like a table top, using Liquid Glue.
I cut my tools out using Blueberry Bushel, Daffodil Delight, Gray Granite and Silver Foil cardstocks. I assembeled them using Liquid Glue and added them to the peg board using Dimensionals.
I glued the nuts & bolts to the table top and added Rustic Metallic Dots to the drawer and the center of the pliers.
I die cut the tool box from DSP and a basic Gray handle. I stamped the DAD in Pecan Pie ink, stamping off first, then stamped Happy Father's Day in Early Espresso ink.
Glued the tool box and handle together and adhered it to the card base with Dimensionals.
I glued the wrench to the inside of the tool box.
I added Classic Matte Dots to the tool box



Scroll all the way to the bottom to get the measurements to make this card.


February's Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the February Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 10 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use an embossing techinque. It's a great tool when you want to learn a new technique.
There is even a scrapbook page!
or scan the QR code
Measurements to make this card:
4 1/4" x 11" Thick Very Vanilla cardstock, folded in half- Card Base
4" x 2 5/8" Crumb Cake -Peg Board
3/4" x 3 3/4" Crumb Cake (embossed)- Drawer
1/4" x 4" Crumb Cake- Table Top
3 1/2" x 1 1/2" Trusty Toolbox DSP- Toolbox
3 1/2" x 1 1/2" Basic Gray- Toolbox handle
2 1/2" x 4" Daffodil Delight- Drill, Pliers & Measuring Tape
2" x 3 1/4 Blueberry Bushel- Drill, Pliers, Measuring Tape & Wrench
1" x 3" Silver Foil- Drill, Nuts & Bolts
1" x 4 1/2" Gray Granite- Wrench & Pliers
Pecan Pie ink
Early Espresso Ink
Classic Matte Dots
Rustic Metallic Dots

View the Mini Catalog here: https://bit.ly/JanApril24minicatalog

View the Sale-Bration Catalog here: https://bit.ly/Jan24SABcatalog


Thanks for stopping by, come back tomorrow for another project featuring the Trusty Tools.
Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa





No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...