Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Workshop Wednesday Pick of the Patch Card

Hello everyone,

I'm back from vacation, I hope you've been enjoying the projects I've had for you while I was gone. 

I did my live video to show you how to make this card. I used the Pick of the Patch Bundle and the Bag of Bones dies. The pumpkins by the fence remind me of some of the houses in my neighborhood.


Click to watch the video

Click on the picture to view the products I used to make this card.

Using the Pick of the Patch punch made it so easy to create the pumpkins.
You can use this bundle in so many different ways. 
Just think of all the differnt color pumpkins you can make.

I even stamped a pumpkin on the inside. 😍

I'm selling my cards for cancer. Packages of 6 handmade cards with envelopes for $15 plus $5 for shipping. 
I'm a breast cancer survivor and like to give back. I started this fundraiser last year and we were able to donate over $400 to the Susan G. Komen foundation.
If your interested, you can email me or message me. All the proceeds go to the Susan G. Komen foundation except the $5 for shipping.



October Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the October Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Just spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 10 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use fall bundles.
There is even a scrapbook page
Shop here: https://bit.ly/OctoberSUshoplink
or scan the QR code
Join my Team during the month a get your choice of saving 35% off of the starter kit or get 35% more product for the regular starter kit price. Ask me about details.
There are benefits of joining my team, check them out here: https://bit.ly/3fXkCGV

I have adhesive packs available, if intrested email me. 
Thanks so much!



Thanks for stopping by
Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...