Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Heartfelt Hexagon Love & Hugs Card

Hello and welcome back,

Today I have another alternate card from WCMD. Today's card uses the Heartfelt Hexagon bundle. This bundle has a punch and we all know punches are the best!!

Click on the picture to see all the supplies I used to make this card

This is card was so fun to make!
I cut half hexagons using Berry Burst, Azure Afternoon and Lemon Lime Twist cardstock.
I laid them on a 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Basic White cardstock. Once I liked how they were positioned I glued them down. I absolutely love the way it came out! 
I tied some White Iridscent Ribbon around the layered piece and adhered it to the card base. I made a bow and added it to the ribbon with a Mini Glue Dot. I punched out a hexagon in Basic White cardstock, stamped the sentiment in Azure Afternoon ink, and added it to the center of the card front with Dimensionals. I finished it off with some Berry Burst Tinsel Gems. 
I added a piece of Basic White cardstock to the inside and stamped the flowers in Lemon Lime Twist ink twice.


These are the three cards we made for World Card Making Day.

Come back tomorrow for my Workshop Wednesday video. I'll be making a quick and easy Fall card. On Thursday I'll have another alternate card using the Circle Sayings bundle.

Measurements to make this card:

4 1/4" x 11" Berry Burst cardstock, folded in half-Card base

5 1/4" x 4" Basic White cardstock-Layer

Half Hexagon pieces in Azure Afternoon, Berry Burst and Lemon Lime Twist-Layers

2 1/4" x 2 1/4" Basic White cardstock- Hexagon for sentiment

5 1/4" x 4" Basic White cardstock-Inside




October Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the October Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Just spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 10 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use fall bundles.
There is even a scrapbook page
Shop here: https://bit.ly/OctoberSUshoplink
or scan the QR code


Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...