Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Abundant Beauty Sunflower card

Welcome back!

Today I have another card using the Abundant Beauty Decorative masks. 

Click on the picture to view all of the products I used to ake this card

I love how easy the masks are to use. For this card I used the 4 masks to make the flowers. They make it so easy to line them up and they are numbered as well. You'll start out with the number 1 mask, then 2 then 3 and final will be four. You just choose the colors you want to use.
For today's card I used Daffodil Delight, Cajun Craze, Copper Clay and Old Olive.
I used my small blending brushes to blend each color.
I added a Gold Foil border (Scalloped Contours Dies) to my 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Basic white cardstock. 
I added the layered piece to the card base using dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment in Versamark then heat embossed with Gold embossing powder. I die cut it with the Banner die (Stitched Essentials dies) and added it to the card front with Dimensionals. I tied a Gold Trim bow and adhered it using a Mini Glue Dot.
I added a Basic White layer to the inside and heat embossed the sentiment with Gold Embossing Powder.
That was it! Can you imagine all the things you can make and all the different color flowers.
These masks are a keeper for me, lol.


Come back tomorrow for another card using the Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks.

Meaurements for this card:
4 1/4" x 11" Mossy Meadow cardstock folded in half-Card base
5 1/4" x 4" Basic White cardstock- Masked Layer
5 1/4" x 1" Gold Foil  cardstock-Leaf
2 " x 1 1/4" Basic White cardstock-sentiment
5 1/4" x 4" Basic White cardstock- Inside Layer
Gold Trim

I'm selling my cards for cancer. Packages of 6 handmade cards with envelopes for $15 plus $5 for shipping. 
I'm a breast cancer survivor and like to give back. I started this fundraiser last year and we were able to donate over $400 to the Susan G. Komen foundation.
If your interested, you can email me or message me. All the proceeds go to the Susan G. Komen foundation except the $5 for shipping.



October Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the October Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Just spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 10 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use fall bundles.
There is even a scrapbook page
Shop here: https://bit.ly/OctoberSUshoplink
or scan the QR code
Join my Team during the month a get your choice of saving 35% off of the starter kit or get 35% more product for the regular starter kit price. Ask me about details.
There are benefits of joining my team, check them out here: https://bit.ly/3fXkCGV

I have adhesive packs available, if intrested email me. 
Thanks so much!



Thanks for stopping by
Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...