Monday, October 16, 2023

Abundant Beauty Decorative Mask Card

Happy Monday Everyone,

Is it feeling like fall where you live?

It's starting to get chilly here in New Mexico.

I have a fun card using fall colors and it's so easy to make with the Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks, ink and some blending brushes.


Click on the picture to view the products I used to make this card.


Have you used the Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks yet? They are so fun to use. You can make a quick design for your cards. I'll be featuring the different masks all week.
For this card I used a 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Basic White cardstock that I taped down to my grid paper. I place the decorative mask on my cardstock and taped that down as well. We don't want the pieces to move. I grabbed my Cajun Craze, Copper Clay, Crushed Curry and Pumpkin Pie ink pads and some small blending brushes and brushed the inks over the mask. I  added my colors randomly around the mask. I think it looks great. What do you think? I taped some Pecan Pie ribbon around the piece towards the bottom. I die cut a Large leaf from the Autumn Leaves dies and stamped the center with Cajun Craze ink. I adhere that to the left side over the ribbon using Dimensionals. I tied another piece of Pecan Pie ribbon around the taped piece just below the leaf. I stamped the sentiment (Translucent Florals) in Cajun Craze ink on Basic white cardstock and die cut it (give it a whirl dies). and adhere to the center of the leaf using Dimensionals. Easy Peasy! These decorative masks make card making easy. 
Come back tomorrow for another card using the Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks.

Meaurements for this card:
5 1/2" x 8 1/2"Pumpkin Pie cardstock folded in half-Card base
5 1/4" x 4" Basic White cardstock- Masked Layer
3 1/4" x 3" Cajun Craze cardstock-Leaf
2 1/2" x 3/4" Basic White cardstock-sentiment
Pecan Pie Ribbon

I'm selling my cards for cancer. Packages of 6 handmade cards with envelopes for $15 plus $5 for shipping. 
I'm a breast cancer survivor and like to give back. I started this fundraiser last year and we were able to donate over $400 to the Susan G. Komen foundation.
If your interested, you can email me or message me. All the proceeds go to the Susan G. Komen foundation except the $5 for shipping.



October Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial
Get your hands on the October Sweet Stampin' Friends Tutorial. Just spend $35 in my online store and I'll email you the 10 project tutorial. This month all of our projects use fall bundles.
There is even a scrapbook page
Shop here: https://bit.ly/OctoberSUshoplink
or scan the QR code
Join my Team during the month a get your choice of saving 35% off of the starter kit or get 35% more product for the regular starter kit price. Ask me about details.
There are benefits of joining my team, check them out here: https://bit.ly/3fXkCGV

I have adhesive packs available, if intrested email me. 
Thanks so much!



Thanks for stopping by
Stampin' hugs, 💙 Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Workshop Wednesday 5-8-24

Hello everyone! Today my Workshop Wednesday video is a quick and easy treat box for Mother's Day. I have three Merci chocolates inside. ...